St. Mildred’s C of E Church, Whippingham

The chancel of the church was built in 1854 and 1855 by the architect Albert Jenkins Humbert although Prince Albert is thought to have had a guiding hand.

0 Visitors likes this!

Ref Number: 00436

Share on:

Like this Article? Give us some love!

PCC Add 3

Our Historic Isle

Skip to content