Cowes Fountain Pier

Initially built as a small jetty of 56ft, which allowed for paddle steamers to dock and unload. In 1839 the quay was extended to 100ft. Later in the 1860's the Pier/quay was further added to with waiting rooms and improved access.

0 Visitors likes this!

Ref Number: 00208

Share on:

Like this Article? Give us some love!

PCC Add 2

Our Historic Isle

Skip to content