Search Result
By Category
Show on Map
Moment in time
Sponsored
On the map

History Historic Churches / Abbey / Priory / Monastery

Whitewell Vicarage

REF NR: 2110

Built in 1868 on the site of the old Ash Farm, the foundation stone was laid by Lady Agnes Cheape of Old Park. The architect is unknown but the style is that of John Ruskin. It is built of local green sandstone with red clay tiles for the roof. Built by the Rev. Robert Oliver, who remained in residence until he retired in 1907.

 

Source Citations

  1. Robin Thornton

HELP