Search Result
By Category
Show on Map
Moment in time
On the map

History Historical Buildings

Northwood House

REF NR: 1907

Formally the grounds were part of the much larger Mount Edgcombe estate and when George Ward purchased the property he became the owner of the large house and grounds with four stables, two coach houses and four gardens, called “Belle Vue”. Once ensconced, he redesigned the house and changed the name to Northwood House.