Search Result
By Category
Show on Map
Moment in time
On the map

History Historic Churches / Abbey / Priory / Monastery

Shanklin United Reformed Church

REF NR: 123

The present building is the third to have been built on this site and was opened in 1883. The land was acquired and the first chapel erected in 1841 on the edge of the old village.


HELP