Search Result
By Category
Show on Map
Moment in time
On the map

History Historic Churches / Abbey / Priory / Monastery

Sandown Baptist Church

REF NR: 127

It was in on Sunday 7th August 1881,under the leadership of the Revd Alfred Bird, that a small group of Baptist believers met for worship in an upper room over a mineral water factory in Bridge Street (now St.John’s Road).


HELP