If you wish to see some of the most beautiful birds in the world then think no more, juts get yourself along to the Isle of Wight Owl and Falconry Centre at Appuldurcombe. The whole centre was set up to provide the public with a super opportunity to get close and admire these wonderful creatures and be shown the art of falconry,
During the superb flying displays the birds of prey soar your heads into the skies above the sloping down land of the Appuldurcombe Valley, which is an 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty'.
- Displays at 11am, 1pm, and 3pm throughout the Summer months.
- Birds from around the world flying display at 11am
- Eagle mountain Flying display at 1pm
- Owls in the woodland flying display at 3pm
- Well Stocked Shop
- The Aviary Café for a great cup of tea
- Outdoor Children’s play area.
- Indoor children’s soft play area
- Large picnic areas bring your own and enjoy
- Ample free parking
- Falconry courses , 5 Day, Half day, Introductory
- Indoor flight barn for wet days
- Cinema with film of the Centre and Appuldurcombe House
- Appuldurcombe Museum
- Holiday Accommodation