Situated on the corner of Green Street and Station Street
Shown on the 1866 Town Plan of Ryde
Shown on the 1864 Town Plan
Situated at the end of Fishbourne Lane just past the Wightlink ferry..
Shown on the 1898 map as the Fountain Inn, which still exists across..
Shown on the 1866 town plan
Cook's Castle was "created" around 1774 sat on the top of St. Martin's down, it no longer exists.
The main station building has been demolished and the site is now occupied by a Co-op supermarket. Sections of the platform still remain in the..
Gloster Sheridan's Guide to The Isle of Wight 1832