Situated middle high street just past and opposite the junction of..
Situated on the other corner junction of Green Street and Station..
This grand hotel took the prefix "royal" after Queen Victoria's..
Situated in upper Ryde on the junction of Swanmore Road with Weeks..
The Five Bells at Brighstone, closed many years ago. ( Position..
The Flat Iron situated at the apex of The Strand and East street
Situated on Ryde Seafront Esplanade opposite the station.
The Kings Head is a 16th Century pub
Built by Edward Sweetman Jnr. to rival the more centrally placed..
Situated at the top of St Johns Road with the junction of the High..
The Marine later renamed "Trotters"
Situated on the coner of the High Street and Newport Street
Sitiuated on the bend at the top of the first part of the St Johns..
Gloster Sheridan's Guide to The Isle of Wight 1832
The main station building has been demolished and the site is now occupied by a Co-op supermarket. Sections of the platform still remain in the..
Cook's Castle was "created" around 1774 sat on the top of St. Martin's down, it no longer exists.