It was built in 1882, has seating for 200 people and a gallery which..
The present building is the third to have been built on this site..
The church was built originally in 1717 and was rebuilt in 1831 and..
Shown as believed site on 1866 map
Due to the generosity of Mrs Nunn-Harvey of Shanklin, who donated..
Old church in Kingston, replaced by St Jmes C of E in 1892
Standing at the west side of Centurion's Copse stood a small oratory..
The church dates from 1908 and is by the architect Isaac Jones
The church is medieval. It was founded by Hugh Gendon in Chale in..
The Convent of Mercy in Shanklin was founded from the Mercy Convent..
The church itself was built during the reign of King Stephen, so is..
The Town Of West Cowes c1857
Ryde Airport opened on 27th June 1932 on 823 acres purchased for the purpose from Barnsley Farm
Cook's Castle was "created" around 1774 sat on the top of St. Martin's down, it no longer exists.