Search Result
By Category
Show on Map
Moment in time
Sponsored
On the map

History Historic Churches / Abbey / Priory / Monastery

Brighstone Methodist Church

REF NR: 178

In 1837 they built a small one-roomed Chapel on the outskirts of the village and this building served as a place of worship for 160 years.

In 1999 a new building was opened, on a carefully landscaped site near the centre of the village, where it is possible to extend outreach and service to the community in active co-operation with other Christians in the Brighstone area.


 

HELP