Search Result
By Category
Show on Map
Moment in time
Sponsored
On the map

History Historic Churches / Abbey / Priory / Monastery

Brading Methodist Church

REF NR: 192

The present Church was built on what was then the edge of the Village, on a piece of leased land at the end of the Wheatsheaf pub garden, and opened in 1867. Following Methodist union in 1932, the Bible Christian Chapel became known as the Methodist Chapel.


 

HELP