Search Result
By Category
Show on Map
Moment in time
  • Golden Hill Fort
    The lovely yellow laburnum bushes growing on the hill gave the name to this..
Sponsored
On the map

History Historic Churches / Abbey / Priory / Monastery

All Saints C of E Church, Gurnard

REF NR: 78

Captain Thomas Keith Hudson laid the foundation stone of the current building in November 1892, and it was consecrated by the Bishop of Winchester the following year. The architect was E P Loftus Brooke, and the builders James Ball and Sons of Cowes.


HELP